Roberts Rural Merchandise stores have had specialist staff that have designed, serviced and sold irrigation equipment for many decades throughout Tasmania.
Established in 2008, Roberts Irrigation was created as a specifically focused Irrigation business, and is one of Tasmania’s leading and most trusted suppliers of irrigation and water management products and services.
Whatever your requirements — whether it’s a small home watering system or a large turnkey centre pivot system — Roberts Irrigation can provide a tailored, cost-effective solution.
From initial consultation through to the design, installation and maintenance of your equipment, we’ll work with you to ensure the system we deliver meets all your expectations.
Roberts Irrigation is a member of the ProWater Nationwide, Australia’s newest specialist water group, who provide an extensive range of services and resources to individuals and organisations committed to efficient water use and management. This network assists us to deliver the best outcomes for our clients.
Our 25 sales and service staff are strategically located at Prospect, Devonport, Smithton and Bridgewater and their experience and expertise means you can have confidence in the recommendations they make and service they provide.
Roberts Irrigation operate a 24/7 breakdown staff roster during the irrigation season as part of our ongoing commitment to fully servicing our customers needs.
We can help you with:
- Centre pivot and lateral move irrigation systems
- Hard hose and soft hose travelling irrigators
- An extensive range of leading brand pumps, polythene/PVC pipe underground main and fittings
- Poly welding services
- Dripper systems for vineyards, orchards or households
- Solid set systems
- Turf irrigation, sprinkler systems and hoses for all applications
- Mining and industrial pumps and supplies
- Complete design, installation and after sales package
- Water trading
- Our Smithton outlet also sells and installs dairy machinery and operates a 24 hour dairy breakdown service.