ON SITE AUCTION
Friday, 24th July 2020 at 10:30am
Account: Woodrising Farm
767 Delmont Road, Cressy
Due to Sale of Farm
Farm Machinery/Equipment including: Tractors, vehicles, irrigation equipment (inc 6x hard hose irrigators), John Deere gator & pump sets
TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS THIS SALE WILL BE CAPPED AT 500 ATTENDEES. WE REQUEST GENUINE BUYERS TO ALLOW ALL PURCHASERS THE OPPORUNITY TO BUY ON SALE DAY.
Case MXM 155 tractor (C97TC, 9140hrs, 10cm Auto steer), Case MX100 tractor with FEL, Shibaura SD5040T tractor (50hp, 4x4), Massey Ferguson 590 tractor, 1973 International Acco 130A flat tray tipper (Noyce engine), 1.5T 3 phase feed mixer, small seeds cleaner, Mazda Bravo 4x4 diesel flat tray (manual, 82300kms, FH7618), Duncan 19 run renovator drill, Ajax trailing irrigator, Highfield trailing grain feeder, drove diesel fired grain dryer, qty tractor wheels, spacers & tyres, Mono solar power pontoon water pump, Southern Cross trailing electric 3 phase irrigator pumps, qty pivot gear boxes, qty 4” & 5” irrigation pipe fittings, qty 3” irrigation pipes, reconditioned 50hp electric motor, qty rims & tyres (suit Holden), qty pivot gate crossings, qty plain & barb wire, hand roller, wool table, Avery wool scales, Jumbuck sheep handler, Vetmarker lamb marking cradle, 1998 Trailco 400/110 travelling hard hose, 1999 Trailco 400/110 travelling hard hose, 2000 Trailco 400/110 travelling hard hose x2, aluminum pontoon 6mx3m, Walmus potato digger (parts only), 2001 Irriland 400/110 travelling irrigator x2, Tomlinson diesel fired boiler, PTO 3PL post driver, 3x foral fertigator unit, 20 ft 2 deck hurdles, Macey 25T trailing field bin, 10ft cattle grid, large qty jute bags, qty treated posts, carryall, qty new 4” poly pipe, 4 section pivot axel harrows, trailing auger 6” x 11m Honda engine, fastflow trailing auger 9” x 12m Honda 18hp engine, John Deere 855d 4x4 diesel gator with hydraulic tipper (3 cylinder, 26821 kms), 1991 Holden Rodeo Turbo diesel LX flat tray ute with stock hurdles (261,000kms, man), John Deere Z425 zero turn mower 23HP engine (1125 hrs)
Can-am Outlander 400 (rear tail shaft needs replacement), VE Machine sheep handler (Single phase), 50ml slab macrocarpa 1.3m3, mixed inch board macrocarpa 1.65m3, 80x25ml macrocarpa .25m3, mixed macrocarpa .4m3, mixed inch and a half macrocarpa 1.3m3, 90x90ml macrocarpa .3m3, 90x90ml macrocarpa .5m3, inch board english oak .95mm3, 50ml elm .4m3, inch boards elm .5m3, slabs macrocarpa 1.2m3, inch and a half macrocarpa 1m3, 50ml mixed size macrocarpa 2.2m3, mixed inch cedar 1.6m3, mixed inch English oak .8m3, 50ml macrocarpa ass sizes 1.4m3, 50ml macrocarpa 1.7m3, 14 plate International harvester on way disc plough, 1995 JF CMT 2800 mower conditioner, Webco CF900 silage wagon, Yamaha XT225 motorbike.
COVID-19 Auction customer attendance guidelines
- There will only be one access point to the clearing sale – clear signage will be on roadways to indicate entry point
- All persons entering the sale site are required to complete a COVID-19 sign register at administration office/desk providing contact details
- If bidding, you will also be required to complete a separate bidding registration
- Hand washing or hand sanitising stations will be in place at the sale for customers to practice hand hygiene while in attendance
- Social Distancing practices are recommended to all persons in attendance
- Sale items will be spaced out as much as possible to allow room for social distancing
- If you are suffering from any cold or flu like symptoms or have been contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please do not attend the sale
- If you have travelled internationally or been in contact with someone who has travelled internationally within the last 14 days, please do not attend the sale
CLEARING SALE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- NO BUYERS PREMIUM
- GST MAY APPLY
Strictly payment on day of auction unless prior arrangements have been made with the Roberts Limited Credit Department on 6391 6555. All intended bidders must register with photo ID on auction day. All buyers must check off lots with admin staff at conclusion of purchasing. Prior approval by conducting agent required on all outside entries. All items must be delivered to auction site 24 hours prior to start time. Items delivered after this time will not be accepted. Roberts Limited reserve the right to withdraw items from auction at any point. Please enquire prior to auction day if you are interested in a particular item.