Online Auction - AuctionsPlus #563
Account: Gaffney Machinery Tas
Somerset & Longford depots
Commences: Friday 4th September 2020 at 10am
Concludes: Monday 7th September 2020 at 10am
Surplus machinery/equipment: Tractors, vehicles, balers, mowers, tillage equipment, farm machinery, new & used parts
Open for inspection:
Longford Depot – Tuesday 1st September 2020 11:00am – 1:30pm
Somerset Depot – Wednesday 2nd September 2020 11am – 1:30pm
This sale will be conducted on AuctionsPlus only. If you wish to bid, please head to website: www.auctionsplus.com.au & sign up.
AuctionsPlus bidder registrations may take up to 48 hours to approve so please register early!
Alternatively, please contact your local Livestock Representative to bid on your behalf.
Contact: Kevin Matkovich - 0417 325 936
Aydan Morse - 0439 248 227
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No buyer’s premium or admin charges
- GST is applicable & will be added to the knockdown price
- This auction will be conducted under the AuctionsPlus sale terms & conditions. Please make yourself familiar with these prior to the auction. These are available for viewing on the AuctionsPlus website.
- Roberts Limited reserve the right to withdraw items from auction at any point
- Please note all new registered AuctionsPlus buyers are required to complete buyer introduction training prior to bidding. AuctionsPlus recommends that all intending bidders have completed their registration and training 24 hours prior to auction
- Successful bidders will be notified by phone or email by Roberts Limited following the conclusion of the sale or the next business day.
- Items will not be released until payment has been received
- All payments are to be received within 48 hours of conclusion of auction
- EFT/CREDIT card payments are all accepted
- Roberts accounts can be used but use of these will need to be approved by the credit department prior to the sale. The credit department can be contacted on (03) 6391 6555
- Items are available to be inspected:
- Longford Depot – Tuesday 1st September 2020 11:00am – 1:30pm
- Somerset Depot – Wednesday 2nd September 2020 11:00am – 1:30pm
- Successful bidders will be required to make an appointment prior to collection
The Australian Government & Health Authorities have set out guidelines for the mitigation of Covid-19. Inspection & collection appointments will be conducted in an appropriate manner to fit within the guidelines. Due to the guidelines it is imperative that all bidders make an appointment prior to inspecting or collecting items.