Online Auction - AuctionsPlus
Starting: Monday, 25th January 2021 at 10am
Concluding: Wednesday, 27th January 2021 at 10am
Account: Gennaro Mazzella, Huntingfield House
Italian furniture & collectables
Open for inspections Monday, 25th January 2021 11am – 1:30pm
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No buyer’s premium or admin charges
- NO GST WILL BE CHARGED ON THIS SALE
- This auction will be conducted under the AuctionsPlus sale terms & conditions. Please make yourself familiar with these prior to the auction. These are available for viewing on the AuctionsPlus website.
- Roberts Limited reserve the right to withdraw items from auction at any point
- Please note all new registered AuctionsPlus buyers are required to complete buyer introduction training prior to bidding. AuctionsPlus recommends that all intending bidders have completed their registration and training 24 hours prior to auction
- Successful bidders will be notified by phone or email by Roberts Limited following the conclusion of the sale or the next business day.
- Items will not be released until payment has been received
- All payments are to be received within 48 hours of conclusion of auction
- EFT/CREDIT card payments are all accepted
- Roberts accounts can be used but use of these will need to be approved by the credit department prior to the sale. The credit department can be contacted on (03) 6391 6555
- Items are available to be inspected, you will be required to make an appointment prior to inspecting
- Public Viewing Monday 25th January 2021 11am – 1:30pm
- Successful bidders will be required to make an appointment prior to collection
The Australian Government & Health Authorities have set out guidelines for the mitigation of Covid-19. Inspection & collection appointments will be conducted in an appropriate manner to fit within the guidelines. Due to the guidelines it is imperative that all bidders make an appointment prior to inspecting or collecting items.